How I got it running on my RaspberryPi

by derschmidt, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 08:09 (4039 days ago) @ robkurzd

I had the same problem at first. I figured out, that the page is not loaded correctly, because the rewrite of the urls does not work. Check the apache logs to see if your browser tries to load stuf, that apache can't find. Be sure rewrite is allowed by your apache config ( "/etc/apache2/sites-available/default") by setting "AllowOverride All". There are multiple points in this file, where this can be changed. As I did not know exactly what all this means, I just changed AllowOverride everytime it occures.

Now that this config allows overrides, your .htaccess must specify the correct override rule.
This should be done by just changing the line after RewriteEngine On at the top to "RewriteBase /selfoss". Check again, that this line is not commented out by a #.

Good luck.


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum